|Help / Recent Posts / Search / Login / Register|
Stats: 2042 Members, 4236 topics. Date: January 23, 2017, 03:41:19 PM
|Lagos State University 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise (BSc. Nursing) by Idowu Olabode : June 10, 2016, 03:57:07 PM|
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level). The screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University. There shall be two  rounds of Admission Screening Exercise.
Lagos State University First 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise (100 Level) and Direct Entry
• Candidates who chose Lagos State University as their Choice of institution in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
• ALL Direct Entry candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2016/ 2017 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise. However, these applicants are EXEMPTED from the Admission Screening. • Online registration is compulsory for them.
• Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels will be required (if admitted) to prove their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC), set up by the Lagos State University.
• Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2016/2017 Academic Session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the underlisted courses should apply.
Faculty - Department
College of Medicine
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2016.
Method of Application
A.) Online Payment
1.) Prospective students will visit screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required payment of Five Thousand Naira [N5,000:00] only, for the 2016/2017 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The prospective students would be required to submit the following:
• JAMB Registration Number
• Surname, First name, Middle name
• Email Address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
2.) Click on PROCEED
3.) On the next page, a "TRANSACTION ID" to be used for "PAYMENT" would be displayed. The candidate should copy this "TRANSACTION ID" and proceed for PAYMENT at: http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
4.) On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
• Click on "PAY"
• Enter your email address, GSM number.
• Also enter the "Transaction ID" copied in step 3 above
• Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
• Click Process Payment
• Print your Payment receipt from the screen. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence, the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
B.) Admission Screening Exercise Registration
• After successful payment for LASU 2016/20l7 Admission screening exercise, return to: screening.lasu.edu.ng and select "CONTINUE REGISTRATION" option in the drop down list at the top.
• Prospective candidates should enter the required details (JAMB Registration number, surname and Mode of Entry - UME or DE).
• Click on "PROCEED" button to load the Registration Form.
Each applicant is expected to complete the registration form by providing the following information.
• Candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport size photograph (File Size: Not more than 20KB; File format: JPEG [i.e. 'jpg']). • Application for change of passport photograph by the candidates given provisional admission shall Not be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates, will be used on their degree certificates.
• ONLY ONE CHOICE OF COURSE OF STUDY IS ALLOWED
• Carefully study the agreement form. If you agree to the stated terms, click on the ‘I agree’ button on the left-hand side of the page.
Note: If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point. Please read and understand the terms before registering.
• Fill in all required details contained on the online registration form. Confirm that details are accurate then click finish. To make changes, before you click finish, you may click on the Edit button.
• Candidates must possess Five (5) 0’ Level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two  sittings.
• Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
• Candidates awaiting the result of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2016, are eligible to apply. Note that any examination taken after July 2016 shall not be accepted
• Make sure you print your Registration Form/Slip as this serves as your entry ticket into the screening hall.
• Candidate should know that both payment and registration would end two  weeks before the advertised date of the Screening Exercises.
• Candidate should visit: www.screening.lasu.edu.ng a week before the advertised date of the Screening Test to check the Sitting Arrangement and reprint the Registration Slip.
Continue reading below
|Re: Lagos State University 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise (BSc. Nursing) by Idowu Olabode : June 10, 2016, 04:01:03 PM|
Registration for the payment of application fee for the Admission Screening Exercise starts from Friday, 10 June, 2016 and registration closes Saturday, 25th June, 2016.
Applicants for the LASU 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise should Note at the screening will be conducted using the newly developed "LASU-Computer Based Test (CBT) Software".
All applicants are therefore advised to re-visit LASU Admission Screening Exercise portal as from Monday, 27th June-Sunday, 3rd July, 2016, to re-print their Admission Screening Identification Slip in order to know the venue, date and time of the screening.
Applicants who Did Not choose LASU as the University of Choice in the 2016/ 2017 UTME are not eligible.
The detailed results of the Admission Screening Exercise shall be published on LASU website: www.lasu.edu.ng, immediately after each day of the screening.
Viewing this topic: 0 Members and 1 Guest
2014/2015 LAUTECH PART-TIME NURSING DEGREE APPLICATION FORM IS OUT
Started by Idowu Olabode
March 18, 2015, 01:58:25 PM
by adesuyi adedamola
2016 Batch A NYSC Mobilisation Time Table
Started by Idowu Olabode
January 18, 2016, 02:52:35 AM
by Idowu Olabode