|Help / Recent Posts / Search / Login / Register|
Stats: 2453 Members, 4915 topics. Date: April 30, 2017, 06:08:26 AM
|More information on Muqeem Visa Card or Muqeem Iqama needed please by Jipmer : September 18, 2016, 12:58:15 AM|
muqeem visa validity service, muqeem saudi arabia
muqeem com sa, muqeem saudi, muqeem iqama
exit reentry visa print, muqeem card, muqeem iqama status, iqama renewal, iqama number validation, jawazat iqama, iqama issue date, iqama expiry, moi iqama, iqama fund, iqama number
Good morning, i am india nurse want to apply for muqeem visa from KSA but am confused between muqeem visa card or muqeem iqama card. I want to know the meaning and differences and how to apply
|Re: More information on Muqeem Visa Card or Muqeem Iqama needed please by Khaled : September 22, 2016, 09:09:51 PM|
People on permanent family visa or work visa must obtain the personal identity card of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in other to reside the Kingdom, this card is known as Muqeem card or iqama. This status of Iqama or Muqeem card must be applied for within the first 3months (90 Days) of landing in the Kingdom. You should know that it’s the responsibility of your employer or sponsor to apply for this and you are not charged a penny for this. Muqeem visa/card popularly called iqama is needed by expatriates for all services requiring a valid identity card such as when opening a bank account or getting a new sim card. This card should always be on you as you could be fined if not found on your during police crackdown on illegal immigrants. The penalty for not possessing muqeem visa/card is SR1,000 for first offender, SR 2,000 for second offender and SR for third offenders
Muqeem visa validity
Muqeem visa validity is every year but you only need to reprint it every 5 years
so you first get in before muqeem or iqama card
Muqeem or iqama card renewal
The kingdom of Saudi Arabia has advanced and make renewal of Iqama faster and easier by applying online.
Old manual process of iqama/muqeem card renewal has been phases out due to the advancement of Saudi Government towards modern integrated systems. As you know that already many services related to iqama such as checking iqama status, validity expiry and issuance were become online on the website of moi.gov.sa. Only one absher account can ease up your life also the process of renewal is no more headache of employees, it on your sponsor. Your employer just login to his account than easily renew all of iqama of his dependents employees but first he has to pay fee of renewal. Previously the process is just like issuance of new iqama faced with hassle of getting application filling, passport copies, photographs, expired iqama copy etc etc. However things have changed now and there is no need to perform the old manual procedure.
Here is the law guiding the renewal of Iqama card that you should aware of:
1. Your employer or Sponsor has to pay renewal fee of 650 SAR
2. You should tell your sponsor to renew your card at least least 3 days before expiry of your Iqama card
3. For family member and dependents under above the age of 18 year fee of SAR 500 will be charged.
4. Also see that what is status of you company under nitaqat system, if company has less the 50 percent employees than fee of labor is separately charge which is 2400 SAR.
5. Medical test report must be provided if employees are from Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nepal, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, Thailand, Vietnam
Penalties for not renewing iqama card:
1. If sponsor failed to renew iqama card of any employee he will be charged with fine double of iqama renwal fee. Same for those who have their family member and dependents.
2. If any person violates and don’t renew iqama for 3 times he will be deported from the country.
3. Once Iqama is expired individual’s bank accounts will be freezed
4. You must have to submit copy of your new iqama after renewal to unfreeze the account.
Muqeem visa or iqama card validity check
Go to Query Expiry service OR directly go to www.moi.gov.sa and change the language to English than go to E-Services Tab>>Passports>>Query Expiry Service
Type your Muqeem Card(Iqama) Number and enter capcha code
Click on View.
Immediately after clicking on View the validity of you Iqama is visible in Green Text from this date you will also be able to conclude you expiry date and how much time is left before.
Viewing this topic: 0 Members and 1 Guest
Nursing Jobs/Career in Mauritius advice needed.
Started by Endowed
August 25, 2015, 06:00:10 PM
by Idowu Olabode