|Help / Recent Posts / Search / Login / Register|
Stats: 2018 Members, 4195 topics. Date: January 17, 2017, 01:44:50 AM
|HAAD Exam application and licensure by katty : December 14, 2015, 10:59:12 PM|
Registered Nurses who want to work in Emirate of Abu Dhabi must pass the HAAD exam and be licensed by the regulating body.
Recently, the Health Authority - Abu Dhabi has changed the process of applying for HAAD exam and licensure by requiring nurses to undergo credential verification first. Credentialing is done via Dataflow and exam administration is conducted by Pearsonvue Professional Testing.
If you are interested to take the HAAD exam for nurses, here are the details:
These are the modified qualifications for Registered Nurses based on the latest Professional Qualification Requirements (PQR).
1. Bachelor degree in nursing or equivalent qualification of NLT 3 years study duration in “Nursing” from accredited program,
b. Associate Degree Nurses from North America. (Binding), with evidence of passing the National exam (USA: NCLEX - RN) - Canada: Licensing Exam.
2. AND valid/current national license.
3. AND BLS
* ACLS, PALS relevant to area of specialty.
* NOTE: this excludes programs comprising 2 years nursing + 1 year Midwifery or Community Health. Holders of such programs qualify as Practical Nurses.
4. NLT 2 years clinical experience post qualification in appropriate setting
HAAD application for exam and licensure steps
1.Submit the HAAD application and required documents online via DataFlow for verification (See Dataflow process below).
2.Receive an email with the payments methods for the Data Flow in addition to your application number. Fees: 600 AED
3. Once the verification process is complete, receive an email with a new username and password to complete your application through the Health Authority - Abu Dhabi website.
4. Register and pass the exam in Pearsonvue.com. Fees: $90
5. Pay the fees once the licensing request is approved. Fees: 300 AED
6.Receive the licence via courier.
Applicants must complete the Primary Source Verification (PSV) process by filling up online forms and uploading required documents. Here are the common documents needed:
-Recent passport size photograph (white background)
-Passport copy, only pages showing personal details and expiry
-If the applicant is inside the country they need to submit a copy of the residence/visit visa for CID purposes.
-Experience Letters (to cover the minimal and most recent experience duration as required by the PQR title being applied to).
-Copy of license valid and current professional license(s) (to cover the minimal and most recent experience duration as required by the PQR title being applied to)
-Certificate(s) of Good Standing from the relevant regulatory authority
-Facility Declaration Form (applicable only to applicants with facility sponsorship, provided in the application)
-CID/staff data clearance form (provided in the application)
-Letter of Authorization (provided in the application)
-Educational qualifications (must provide the relevant qualifications as required by the PQR title being applied to).
After the PSV, Applicants will then be credentialed by Dataflow based on the PQR.
Pearsonvue Registration for HAAD Exam
1. Register at http://www.pearsonvue.com/haad/capva/. Pay the fee of $90 via Credit Card.
2. Meet all of the eligibility criteria for nurses in order for your application to be accepted.
3. Wait for your username and password in the email within the next 48 hours. Check your junk/spam folders as Pearsonvue emails could go to these folders.
4. Schedule your HAAD exam via phone by calling Pearsonvue hotlines for HAAD exam.
5. Print your booking confirmation and bring it with you to the testing center together with 2 valid IDs. Candidates will receive a booking confirmation by email within 48 hours for the date and location that you will take the exam. If you do not receive the booking confirmation within 48 hours or if any of the information is erroneous, please contact Pearson VUE immediately thru phone or by email.
The exam is a 150-question test in multiple choice format. Results of HAAD exam is revealed after the test.
|haad dataflow by ocixezeda : December 23, 2015, 04:17:24 PM|
|haad dataflow by iyavibvim : December 23, 2015, 04:18:00 PM|
|haad dataflow by unimtebpun : December 23, 2015, 04:23:41 PM|
|Haad dataflow by eyofkelnupe : December 23, 2015, 04:25:58 PM|
|Re: HAAD Exam application and licensure by April Joy : May 26, 2016, 11:28:17 AM|
Hi ms. kathy,
Why the threads are been deleted? I still looking for someone can teach me how to book my examination for HAAD, somebody told me to go to person vue website and register but I do not have this HAAD ID which is required by personvue to complete the registration.
help me please...
Thanks in Advance
|Re: HAAD Exam application and licensure by Blankz : May 29, 2016, 09:11:33 AM|
Hi Ms. Kathy,
GOod day! I just want to ask regarding the haad exam, 4 yrs ago I took haad and i wasnt able to pass the exam, so I already have my username and pw..my question is, i want to try again , can i take the exam without being verified by the haad? But I already have my dataflow but the governing body is ScH qatar.can i transfer my report. Or can i take the exam already? Pls help me..thanks and Godbless..
Viewing this topic: 0 Members and 1 Guest
DHA Dataflow Process, login, requirements, PSV report, HAAD Exam and Payment
Started by katty
October 01, 2016, 11:54:17 AM
DHA Exam Requirements for Nurses: A Guide to Nursing Registration in Dubai
Started by Idowu Olabode
November 09, 2016, 05:40:05 PM