|Help / Recent Posts / Search / Login / Register|
Stats: 2413 Members, 4737 topics. Date: March 30, 2017, 11:34:25 PM
|Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2016 by Idowu Olabode : February 20, 2016, 06:32:28 PM|
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
The scholarship program, funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.
Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2016
Requirements / Eligibility
Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, admitted during 2015/2016 or 2014/2015 academic session only, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
Medicine & Surgery
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the steps below:
1.) Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb).
School ID card.
O' Level result.
Local Government Area Letter of Identification
2.) Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3.) Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your verification profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click "Create Account" and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty
Viewing this topic: 0 Members and 1 Guest
RCCG Scholarship/Bursary Online Registration Is Ongoing
Started by Idowu Olabode
October 17, 2015, 10:36:43 PM
by Idowu Olabode
2015 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship for Nurses
Started by Idowu Olabode
February 01, 2015, 01:08:08 PM
by Idowu Olabode