|Help / Recent Posts / Search / Login / Register|
Stats: 2452 Members, 4890 topics. Date: April 27, 2017, 10:02:09 AM
|Association of Psychiatric Nurses of Nigeria, Aro Call for Abstracts Submission by Idowu Olabode : October 20, 2016, 07:56:26 AM|
Association of Psychiatric Nurses of Nigeria is calling for submission of article for Journal Publication. (APNON Journal of Psychiatric Nursing)
Submitted manuscripts to the Journal must use the following template.
The manuscript should be in English and be arranged as follows:
1. Title page: This should contain:
*A concise and informative title (as short as possible).
*A list of authors' names.
2. Abstract: The abstract content will vary according to field and specific project, all abstracts should convey the following information:
*The purpose of the project identifying the area of study to which it belongs.
*The research problem that motivates the project.
*The methods used to address this research problem, documents or evidence analyzed.
*The conclusions reached or, if the research is in progress, what the preliminary results of the investigation suggest, or what the research methods demonstrate.
*The significance of the research project. Why are the results useful? What is new to our understanding as the result of your inquiry?
3. Key-words: A list in alphabetical order not exceeding ten words or short phrases.
4. Introduction: The function of the Introduction is:
*Accomplished by discussing the relevant primary research literature (with citations) and summarizing our current understanding of the problem you are investigating;
*To State the purpose of the work in the form of the hypothesis, question, or problem.
*Briefly explain your approach in solving the problem of the research.
5. Materials and methods: You are to clearly explain how you carried out your study in the following general structure and organization (details follow below):
* The subject of study (plant, animal, human, etc.) and, when relevant, their pre-experiment handling and care, and when and where the study was carried out (only if location and time are important factors).
* If you conducted a field study, provide a description of the study site , including the significant physical and biological features, and the precise location,the experimental OR sampling design (i.e., how the experiment or study was structured. For example, controls, treatments, what variable(s) were measured, how many samples were collected, replication, the final form of the data, etc.).
*How the data were analyzed (qualitative analyses and/or statistical procedures used to determine significance, data transformations used, what probability was used to decide significance, etc).
6. Results: State the results and draw attention in the text to important details shown in tables and figures.
7. Discussion: Point out the significance of the results in relation to the reasons for doing the work, and place them in the context of other work.
8. Conclusion: Clearly state the implications of the answers your results gave you.
8. Citations and References
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
2. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
3. The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
5. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines , which is found in About the Journal.
6. If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The publication process consists of the following steps. The ultimate objectives of this process are Quality, Quality and Quality. Full process will be completed expected within 14 days.
1. After receiving the manuscript authors will receive confirmatory e-mail.
2. Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
3. Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
4. The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
5. Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be any of the following:
*Accepted without revision
*Resubmit with major/minor revisions
6. After the final review process if the paper is accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
7. Author need to deposit publication fee within 3 days after the payment request.
8. Payment will be confirmed.
9. 'Author Declaration Form' need to be submitted by the author.
Our eminent Editorial Board Members and Reviewers are working voluntarily for the development of the research field. The publication fee is charge for each accepted manuscript by the editorial board. Authors will be notified with the payment procedure through e-mail after the successful review process.
How to Submit your documents
All documents should be sent as attachments to : firstname.lastname@example.org
For further inquiries contact 08061324027
All documents should be submitted via the above email on or before November 23, 2016
Don't forget to like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nursesarenaforum/
Viewing this topic: 0 Members and 1 Guest
'E-learning' could help solve global shortage of nurses, says WHO report
Started by Idowu Olabode
November 24, 2015, 04:46:57 PM
by Idowu Olabode
Are You Recruiting Nurses For Your Clinical Research?
Started by Idowu Olabode
July 27, 2016, 05:33:51 PM
by Idowu Olabode