|Help / Recent Posts / Search / Login / Register|
Stats: 2410 Members, 4732 topics. Date: March 30, 2017, 05:46:06 AM
|INC Consortium PhD Nursing:PhD in Nursing Admission 2017-18 in India by Jipmer : December 09, 2016, 08:29:37 AM|
APPLICATION INVITED UNDER NATIONAL CONSORTIUM FOR Ph.D. IN NURSING
National consortium for Ph.D. in Nursing (hereafter called as Ph.D. Consortium) has been constituted by Indian Nursing Council (INC) in collaboration with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore, under the Faculty of Nursing to promote doctoral education in various fields of Nursing.
Number of seats = 20
Psychiatric Nursing - 03
CHN Nursing - 06
OBG Nursing - 03
Medical Surgical Nursing - 06
Pediatrics Nursing – 02
1. A) ELIGIBILITY
Applications are invited from eligible candidates who have obtained:-
(a) M.Phil (Nursing) or M.Sc.(N) or a Post Graduate degree in nursing recognized by INC with 3 years teaching or Clinical experience, for enrolment for Ph.D. in Nursing (part-time) under Faculty of Nursing RGUHS.
(b) The candidates should have passed M.Sc Nursing with a minimum of 60% marks.
(c) Candidates working in Teaching Institution/Hospital/Community Centre.
B) CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
Selection for the Ph.D. Programme will be based on:
i. Merit in the entrance test (90 marks). Minimum pass marks for Entrance is 54%.
ii. Candidates Possessing M.Phil* in Nursing (5 marks)
iii. Publications* (5 marks)
* Shall be submitted along with application form
C) A merit list will be prepared of all the M.Sc.(N) candidates belonging to different specialties viz. Psychiatric Nursing, CHN Nursing, OBG Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing, and Pediatrics Nursing based on their performance in Section A and Section B
of the Entrance Test.
D) On the basis of merit list as prepared above, select list of candidates would be issued keeping in view their Specialization in M.Sc.(N) and the number of seats available in each Specialization.
2. APPLICATION FORM FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
The prescribed application form may be downloaded from www.indiannursingcouncil.org (attached below)
The duly filled in application form may be submitted along with D.D of Rs.3,000/- drawn in favour of Nodal officer, payable at Bangalore
Instruction for Filling up of the Application Form:
1. Incomplete application will be rejected.
2. Application received after the last date application will be rejected.
3. Present place of work has to be duly filled in otherwise it will be considered as incomplete.
4. Anybody involving in Malpractices with respect to fake Certificates, fake Degree etc. will be disqualified and suitable action will be initiated.
5. Publication/Details received after last date will not be considered.
6. Option for centre of the Examination to be ticked.
7. Attested Photocopy of 10th Class certificate.
8. Attested Photocopy of M.Sc.(N) degree mark sheet.
9. Attested Photocopy of M.Sc.(N) degree certificate.
10. Attested Photocopy of M.Phil.(N) degree mark sheet.
11. Attested Photocopy of M.Phil.(N) degree certificate.
12. Self-addressed envelope to be enclosed for dispatching of Admit Card (consortium will bear the cost).
13. Admit Card generated by internet need to be submitted along with application form.
14. Attested Photocopy of teaching or Clinical experience certificate
Instruction for Selected Candidates:
1. Authentication from SNRC with regard to RN&RM Certificate.
2. Verification of Original Certificates & Documents by the Nodal Officer.
3. Transcript from the Principal of College of Nursing from where the applicant has qualified M.Sc.(N). Duly filled in application form has to be submitted to the nodal centre on or before 26th December, 2016 by 4:00 p.m. to the following address:
Dr. (Mrs.) K. Reddemma
Nodal Officer for National Consortium for Ph.D. in Nursing,
St. John’s College of Nursing,
St.John’s National Academy of Health Sciences,
Sarjapur Road, Bangalore – 560034, Karnataka.
Ph: 080-25525122 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates to Note
Last Date of Receipt of Filled in Application Forms at the nodal centre (St. John’s College of Nursing, Bangalore) 26th December 2016
Last Date of issue of admit card of entrance test from St. John’s College of Nursing,Bangalore by post 13th January, 2017
Date of Entrance Test: 22nd January, 2017
Declaration of Result (after 5:30 pm) 10th February, 2017
Last Date of Admission for selected candidates 15th March, 2017 (Up to 4:00 pm)
Last date of admission for waitlisted candidates 31st March, 2017 (Up to 4:00 pm)
Viewing this topic: 0 Members and 1 Guest
10 Nursing Programs With High Acceptance Rates in USA
Started by Idowu Olabode
August 16, 2016, 08:07:16 PM
by Idowu Olabode
Admission into Masters and PhD Nursing Degree of University of Benin for 2016
Started by Idowu Olabode
April 14, 2016, 08:55:48 PM
by Idowu Olabode