|Help / Recent Posts / Search / Login / Register|
Stats: 2135 Members, 4448 topics. Date: February 21, 2017, 06:13:13 AM
|Babcock University Postgraduate Form by Idowu Olabode : February 26, 2015, 10:01:37 PM|
Babcock University,a private university situated in Ilishan-Remo,Ogun State will be starting Its Masters Degree in Nursing. Application form for admission into the program is currently on sale and Nursing graduates from National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) are eligible to apply. Below are the admission steps:
1. Click here to download the application form (It's 375kb and 14pages) http://www.babcock.edu.ng/publications/Forms%20and%20Results/PostGrad%20Application%20form-1.pdf
2. Fill it and return the hardcopy with the required documents and non-refunable application fee of N10,000 in bank draft drawn on the name of BABCOCK UNIVERSITY from any of the following bank: Wema bank, UBA,GTB,Access Bank, First Bank and Zenith Bank. At the back of the draft fill the candidate's names and choice of programme.
3. The required documents are photocopies of :
*Bachelor's Degree Certificate.
*NYSC Discharge /Exemption Certificate.
*Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable.
* 2 recent passport-size photographs.
4. Ask your school to send your transcript to BABCOCK UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES.
Fees: Being a new course no fees for the previous academic session is available but according to the 2014/2015 fees structure for postgraduate students of the school (available http://www.babcock.edu.ng/publications/Forms%20and%20Results/2014-2015PG_School_Fees.pdf) , students running postgraduate courses in medical related field paid #600,000 per academic year while those in public and allied health paid #750,000. Courses involving practicals attract additional #50,000 charge per year. The tuition fees for the new Masters in Nursing program is therefore expected (might not ) to be between #600,000-#800,000 per year.
Need more information? Contact the secretary of the postgraduate school on 080-340-13301
|Re: Babcock University Postgraduate Form by katty : May 04, 2015, 08:00:55 PM|
ADMISSION INTO BABCOCK MASTERS IN NURSING PROGRAMME STARTING IN 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2015/2016 academic session in Masters of Nursing Science programme of Babcock University.
Modules /Admission Sessions
1. Regular Semester Module
2. Regular Semester Module. This runs from September to April every year.
3. Elongated Semester Module. This runs for 34 weeks (Weekends only), beginning July every year.
PROGRAM: SCHOOL OF NURSING SCIENCE
Department: Nursing Science
Program: Nursing Science
Degree in view: M.Sc
Areas of Specialization:
1. Maternal Child Health Nursing
2. Adult Health Nursing (Medical Surgical)
3. Community/Public Health Nursing
4. Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
5. Nursing Education
6. Nursing Administration
A Candidates with a first degree from a recognized University with a minimum of a second class lower division may be admitted.
For other requirements see Idowu post above.
NOTE: Candidates should ensure that their academic transcripts are sent to the School of Postgraduate Studies from their former Universities. Whileprovisional admission can be granted on the basis of certificates, no application is fully retured without the full transcripts of previous academic engagement: and this is the responsibility of the candidate.
Application forms duly completed should be addressed and be sent by courier services or by hand to:
The Secretary School of Postgraduate Studies
Babcock University, Ilishan Remo, Ogun State
There will be Screening Exercise as will be announced for each of the modules.
For further information, contact 09094619786, 08107014175 and 08072090645 or visit the school website: www.babcock.edu.ng
Titilayo J. Owolabi
Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies
*I got a rumor that only 18 people will be admitted for the take-off of the program but don't know how true it is*
|Re: Babcock University Postgraduate Form by Maryt2 : May 13, 2015, 10:57:37 PM|
Viewing this topic: 0 Members and 2 Guests
Admission into Masters and PhD Nursing Degree of University of Benin for 2016
Started by Idowu Olabode
April 14, 2016, 08:55:48 PM
by Idowu Olabode
ADMISSION TO LAUTECH POSTGRADUATE REGULAR COURSES 2014/2015
Started by Idowu Olabode
December 17, 2014, 06:30:12 AM
by Idowu Olabode